Company: HD Supply
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Perform skilled maintenance and repair services of facility
systems to include mechanical, electrical and building systems.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Maintains the physical appearance and operation of assigned
facilities by completing and documenting plumbing, electrical,
HVAC, and interior/exterior finish repairs as directed to maintain
a safe, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing environment for
- Monitors, operates, adjusts, maintains, and repairs building
systems and equipment for assigned facilities as necessary.
- Obtains vendor and contractor services in a manner that is
financially and ethically responsible and monitors their actions to
ensure compliance with agency policies and procedures and
government rules and regulations.
- Responds to and documents completion of minor building
maintenance repairs as directed.
- Responds to all facility related issues and emergencies as
directed to assist as needed.
- May estimate time and material cost projects.
- May requisition new supplies and equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
procedures. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses,
repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of major facilities systems including HVAC, chillers,
boilers, fire protection system, plant control system, FFUs, and
- Knowledge of relevant company equipment safety policies and
- Knowledge of general building maintenance operations. Job
Locations US-WA-Kent Posted Date 2 weeks ago (6/16/2020 9:02 AM)
Job ID 2020-37958 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional
Area Operations Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 98032 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Kent , Facilities Associate, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!