Furniture Delivery Driver / Customer Service
Company: Room & Board Inc
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Job ID: 2020-3073Location: US-WA-Kent - US-WA-Seattle -
US-WA-SeattleCategory: Delivery & Distribution - Delivery
AssociateType: Full TimeMin Salary: USD $45,150.00/Yr.Max Salary:
Come, Love What You Do.
We are actively hiring talented people to join our team.
As a Delivery Driver with you do more than just "make deliveries,"
you create extraordinary experiences for our customers and act as a
strong brand ambassador for both our high-quality products and
You're a confident, career-minded professional who prefers variety
in your work and enjoys the balance of being outside making local
deliveries (--75% of time) with being indoors working in our
warehouse (--25% of time). You'll join a dedicated,
cross-functional team responsible for product inspection, assembly,
staging and local delivery service of our beautiful American-made
home furniture and accessories.
You'll work with a delivery partner ( two-person team ) to deliver
a variety of beautiful, well-constructed home furnishings to the
homes and businesses of our Seattle customers. In addition to being
a delivery driver you will be a part of a cross functional and
collaborative team where you will support preparing our products
prior to delivery to ensure the best quality for our customers.
Additional responsibilities in the warehouse will include: product
staging, assembly and quality control. You focus equally on safety
and a job well done.
Schedule: Tues.-Sat. 6:00AM-2:30PM, with occasional paid
The qualities you'll bring:
- You are genuine and take pride in providing exceptional
- You enjoy being in a physically active role and bring core
strength, agility and stamina
- You place a high priority on safety and contribute to creating
the safest workplace possible
- You're an effective communicator
- You're thoughtful, resourceful and a natural problem
- You value a workplace built on relationships of mutual respect,
accountability and trust
- You want more than a "job"; you want to be part of a company
where your role has meaning, teamwork is real and you contribute to
- Ability to drive a 24-foot box truck (training provided)
- Able to lift/carry heavy items (--300 lbs.) with the assistance
of a team member and/or proper lifting equipment
- Able to pass pre-employment requirements: criminal background
check, clinic physical, drug screen and safe driving record
What we offer:
- Guaranteed annual salary: $45,150. - $50,000. depending on
experience/qualifications, plus occasional paid overtime
- Comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, three
weeks of paid vacation, a matching 401(k), military leave for staff
members serving in the Reserved Armed Forces, and more. For more
details, visit .
- An established and progressive company celebrating 40-years
with a culture rooted in mutual respect, trust and accountability.
Committed to American-made products and sustainability. Learn more
about our work culture at .
Room & Board is a place where people can flourish because they can
be themselves. We celebrate our differences, including our beliefs
and cultural traditions as well as all of the life experiences that
define us. We build common ground through understanding and shared
experiences. We're better together!
Join us and love what you do. It makes for a great day at work.
USD $45,150.00 PI129554212
Keywords: Room & Board Inc, Kent , Furniture Delivery Driver / Customer Service, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!