Material Handler II
Company: Crane Worldwide Logistics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Material Handler IICWW-3483Crane Worldwide Logistics, LLCUnited
The Material Handler II is responsible for ensuring that
distribution activities are conducted in accordance with internal
quality standards while maintaining a safe work environment.
Essential Job Functions
* Ability to drive a fork lift
* Cross-train, as needed to learn all material handler
* Must meet unit quality and productivity metrics.
* Complete paperwork thoroughly and promptly.
* Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Accurately and courteously load customer merchandise
Other Skills & Abilities
* Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
* Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms
or other related documents.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
* Balances team and individual responsibilities.
* Consistently at work and on time.
Education & Experience
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* Three years related experience.
* Minimum one year industry experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses
* Must be forklift certified.
* Stand or sit for long periods of time
* Reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently
required to climb or balance
* Regularly lift and/or move 50 pounds with hand truck/pallet jack
and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds by hand
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an
More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify
Keywords: Crane Worldwide Logistics, Kent , Material Handler II, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!