Company: CS Recruiting
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our client represents the best in Customs Brokerage,
International Freight Forwarding, NVOCC, and IAC services. They
offer a full suite of fully integrated services focused entirely
upon providing customized and consultative services to their
clients, streamlining the shipping experience and reducing the
costs of their clients' supply chain.
Import Manager -
This role will have the primary responsibility for management,
organization and development of a strong Customs Brokerage
department. This position will coordinate and oversee customer
service requirements/procedures, and day-to-day clearing of inbound
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage the Customs Brokerage department.
- Evaluate employees, follow established performance and wage
- Provide leadership and organization to the group is essential.
Structure is needed in order to coordinate training and even
distribution of the workload.
- Responsible for the overall organization of the
- Provide support to staff in order for them to be able to
complete their responsibilities successfully.
- Ensure that the Customs Brokerage department is living up to
our client's responsibility as part of the "big" picture of the
logistics process as a whole.
- Ensure completion of accurate billing practices.
- Monitor the "paid not billed" report to ensure that files are
being billed in a timely fashion.
- Communicate with staff and internal departments to ensure that
the information flow is happening in timely and accurate
- Provide organization to the department.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and initiative to make
adjustment to systems to make the team more effective and efficient
as a whole.
- Outline responsibilities of staff.
- Train, follow-up, and support in proper training of department
- Communicate with VP of Operations, Branch Manager, and all
staff. Ensure that they understand their responsibilities, address
questions, or need for additional training.
- Minimum of 3 years Customs Brokerage import experience is
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supervisory/management role
in logistics - specifically within a Customs Brokerage department-
- CHB license is not required but is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, and guidance to team
- Ability to delegate tasks to individual team members. ---
Ability to solve conflicts among coworkers. -
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: -Freight Forwarding, International Freight, Domestic
Freight, Air Freight, Ocean Freight, Domestic, International,
International Shipping, Steamship, Logistics, Customs, Customs
Brokerage, Import, Export, Air, Ocean, NVOCC, -Air Export, Air
Import, Global Export Shipment, Air Freight, Air Cargo,
International, Customs, CTPAT, TSA, -Ocean Export, Ocean Import,
Global Export Shipment, Ocean Freight, Ocean Containers,
International, Customs, CTPAT, -freight operations, customer
service, tracking, tracing, pricing, planning, driver dispatching,
post-delivery, transactional freight, shipment, delivery, -Manager,
Management, Supervisor, Team Lead, Team Management, Middle
Keywords: CS Recruiting, Kent , Import Manager, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!