Inventory Control Lead
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job SummaryLead the Inventory Control Team responsible for
receiving product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the
daily schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help
ensure the overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Records all adjustments, pallet audits, store discrepancies and
warehouse pulling discrepancies and reports them weekly
- Reviews cycle counts.
- Tracks discrepancies.
- Ensure 100% inventory accuracy
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality.
- Train Inventory Control Clerks.
- Coordinate and develop inventory analysis process.
- Develop or assist with the development and implementation of
policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization
to ensure efficient and accurate inventory.
Nature and Scope
- Problems are typically difficult and/or high impact.
Troubleshoots complex support or operational problems for junior
- Under limited supervision, independently resolves issues and
applies a variety of methods to develop customized solutions. May
lead the daily operations of a department or team. Work typically
involves infrequent review of output by a supervisor or direct
customers of the process.
- Assists with supervisory duties but does not have hiring/firing
authority. Trains, delegates tasks, and reviews the work of junior
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires
lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 7+ years of experience in area of
Keywords: HD Supply, Kent , Inventory Control Lead, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!