Inventory Control Associate 4am Mon-Fri
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for recording and maintaining control of all
inventory items purchased and produced. Responsible for receiving
product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily
schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the
overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Audit inventory to keep systems in balance during daily order
- Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and
discrepancies. Ensures compliance with established internal control
- Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete follow up
to all previous inventory adjustments. Completes and reviews cycle
- Maintain time control tables consistent with base tables, key
and review allocations.
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality.
Communicates potential quality issues to buyers.
- Maintains quality control and inventory control manuals.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same
location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift
light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Kent , Inventory Control Associate 4am Mon-Fri, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!