Company: Barrett Business Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
* Make a personal commitment to consistently provide superior
external and internal customer service to customers to ensure they
will want to do repeat business.
* Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload,
sort and move shipments by hand or using material handling
* Prepare and ship trailers and LTL orders accurately, and in a
timely fashion. Receive inbound freight in a timely and efficient
* Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as
manifests, invoices or orders, to verify accuracy of shipment.
* Pack, seal, and label materials to prepare for shipping.
* Ensure workplace is clean and maintained in a way to ensure
safety of all employees and individuals in the workplace.
* Adhere to shipping and receiving policies/procedures and
regulatory compliance procedures.
* Maintain compliance with laws, regulations, and/or standards and
complete appropriate documentation as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Forklift experience required
* Previous warehouse experience in a manufacturing setting
* Willingness to attend and pursue courses in line with assigned
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual who is
confident, self-motivated, and passionate in what they do. We are
looking for driven individuals who are looking to advance in their
career and expand their skills.
CANDIDATES MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND
Keywords: Barrett Business Services, Kent , Forklift/Material Handler, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!