EPMO Analyst - 12 month FTC
Company: AXA Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We're looking for an EPMO Analyst to join us on a 12-month fixed
term contract where you'llbe involved in supporting the delivery of
the AXA Health portfolio. You'll work as part of the Enterprise
Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) team and will be responsible for
ensuring the right standards, processes, policies, training,
tooling and reporting are in place to drive successful delivery.At
AXA we're adopting a Hybrid way of working, empowering our people
to balance their time between home and ourTunbridge Wells office in
a way that works best for them, their team and our customers.What
you'll be doing:
- Supporting the PMO Manager in ensuring the portfolio is
delivered in line with agreed AXA Health project governance
frameworks and also aligned to the Agile methodology.
- Supporting the PMO Manager in ensuring compliance to the AXA
Health's change and governance processes, and with various
activitiesrelating to various Governance Boards. This includes
establishing, managing, co-ordinating and assuring high quality of
data is presented. Outputs captured and pro-actively managed.
- Standardising processes and tools across the portfolio to
ensure consistent quality.
- Ensuring AXA Health maintain a managed register of portfolio
risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies. This includes tracking
actions, driving and supporting mitigation through to resolution.
Performing regular health checks on this data.
- Creating/supporting/delivering training where required to aid
development and transfer of skills for the multi-disciplinary
teams. This could include project management best practices,
Tooling support etc. Work closely with the Agile Coaches to ensure
our training aligns to an Agile framework.
- Supporting the PMO Manager in ensuring the programme is set up
for audits. This includes proactively working with the internal
audit functions to understand what baselines are in place and take
learnings from previous audits.
- Ensuring management, tracking, visibility and provision of a
reporting capability via an automated tool where possible to ensure
meaningful reporting and data quality assurance.
- Effectively monitoring the outputs of Agile and Waterfall
- Regularly reviewing tools being used across the portfolio to
ensure they are fit for purpose. Put forward recommendations if
better solutions can be found.Your Profile
- Good understanding/expertise in Agile and Waterfall
methodologies, with excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint,
reporting and developing MI.
- Previous PMO experience and experience of the end-to-end
project lifecycle, experience in Service Now preferable but not
- Previous experience in a data/analytical role desirable
including presenting information to senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and data presentation skills.
- Inquisitive and challenging to ensure robustness of
- Delivery focussed with strong drive and ability to work
independently as well as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
including stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Time management skills to deliver against tight deadlines.As a
precondition of employment for this role, you must be eligible and
authorized to work in the United Kingdom.About AXAWith a presence
in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of
107 million customers, AXA is big.But never too big to care for
every single person who works here.So when you join us, wepromise
to put our collective might behind you and your career.You'll work
in an open and supportive environment where you'll be developed,
challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and
better things - nationally and internationally. You'll learn
directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And
you'll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.Every large
company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But
at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do.
For us, it's about bringing together the best talent, helping
people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at
work and delivering outstanding service to everyone - regardless of
difference.About the EntityAXA Health is the UK healthcare
specialist for the AXA Group. Whatever our customers' health goals,
we help them get there. That could be getting someone physio for an
injury that's holding them back, or finding them the right
specialist to take their treatment forward. Our team are experts in
their fields: from experienced cancer nurses to pioneering data
analysts; from our highly respected customer service team to our
wide-ranging in-house team of clinicians. We all work together to
be the best we can be.What We OfferOne of the best things about
joining AXA is our rewards package. At AXA UK, we're appreciative
of the people who work for us and our rewards package is reviewed
regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary of up to -45,000 dependent on
- Annual company & performance-based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer
- Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
- 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days leave or sell up to 3
- AXA employee discounts
- Gym benefitsOur ambition is to become one of the most inspiring
companies to work for, as such we're committed to supporting
employee needs, providing meaningful career development and
celebrating differences. We understand that everyone has individual
work and home life responsibilities, therefore we're happy to
discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be
a requirement for you.We look for candidates with the right skills
and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal
process. As a regulated financial services company, all successful
candidates will be subject to preemployment checks. We're committed
to providing equal opportunities for all, therefore we welcome and
encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. As a
disability confident employer, we're pleased to offer our support
and access to the AXA Accessibility Concierge should you require an
alternative method of applying or any reasonable adjustments to be
made during the recruitment process.To apply, click 'Apply Now' and
you'll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you'd like
to discuss this role further or would like to engage with our
Accessibility Concierge, please send an email to
Keywords: AXA Group, Kent , EPMO Analyst - 12 month FTC, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!