Company: Topcon Positiong Systems
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore,
California, USA (topconpositioning.com). We design, manufacture and
distribute productivity tools for developing a brighter future.
Whether cultivating the earth or building upon it, Topcon brings
innovation in workflow automation and seamless connectivity of data
to construction, geopositioning and agriculture industries focused
on developing a sustainable tomorrow.
Learn more about working with us at topconcareers.com
Topcon Solutions serves the AEC industry as the retail division to
Topcon Positioning Systems, and an Autodesk Platinum Partner. The
technology offerings, workflows, and productivity solutions between
these two brands is why Topcon Solutions is a leader in the
industry. Our vast product portfolio, technical expertise across
brands, and business savvy industry knowledge is unmatched.
Supporting our customers with training, technical support,
consulting & repair is our specialty. 13 locations, covering 20
states. Solutions Is Our Middle Name.
Description: Installs and services Topcon Machine control products
on Dozers, Graders, Excavators, Skid Steers, compactors, Pavers,
and Curb Machines. Provides customer support via the phone,
in-person visits, and training sessions.
- Install hardware and update software on new and existing heavy
- Troubleshoot complex installation issues to improve machine
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware
- Perform Pre and Post Sale Technical Support assistance for
customers and the sales team via phone, email and remote.
- High School education with related training and or equivalent
- Understand the fundamental design and drafting concepts in the
- Hydraulics and Electronics aptitude. Troubleshooting
electro-mechanical systems will be required.
- Mechanical and Technical abilities required
- Strong Customer Service and Support focus
- Intermediate knowledge of computers
- Physically capable of climbing onto large equipment and lift-
up to 75 pounds.
- Installs will be outside in the elements (rain, cold,
- Required Travel, fluctuates depending on business requirements
subject to change at any time
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
Keywords: Topcon Positiong Systems, Kent , Installation Technician, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!