Quality Assurance Technician - Food Production
Company: TERRA Staffing Group
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Multiple Quality Assurance Technician openings for a leading
food production company!These jobs are full-time, temporary-to-hire
and come with great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
In this role, you'll focus on equipment inspection, conduct audits,
and ensure compliance with quality and safety regulations. It's a
great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known
food production company, and grow your career. Why apply?
- Employee food program while working
- Consistent shift schedule
- Paid every Friday
- Weekly benefits available
- Referral program for every referral!You will be successful in
this role if you have strong attention to detail, good
communication skills and enjoy working in a diverse environment.
Quality Assurance Technician Job Duties:
- Perform pre-operational inspections of equipment
- Monitor, record, and verify HACCP documents
- Perform GMP, SSOP audits
- Conduct quality inspectionsJob requirements:
- Ability to work in a cold environment, 36 degrees
- Must not be food allergen sensitive
- 1-2 years of experience in food processing/quality
- Good written, electronic and verbal communication skills
- Schedule flexibility Pay: $20.50 an hourShift: Day Shift
6:00am-2:30pm (weekend availability is required) Location: Kent, WA
- Limited parking is availableIf you're interested in learning
more about this Quality Assurance Technician position, please give
us a call at (253) 353-7700. We can't wait to hear from you!
Keywords: TERRA Staffing Group, Kent , Quality Assurance Technician - Food Production, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!