Posted on: May 26, 2023
Location: Kent, WAShift: 1st ShiftJob overview:
- Perform routine maintenance, inspections, rebuilds and
component replacements as a Trailer Technician in Kent
- Work on company trailers.Responsibilities:
- Perform routine repairs and preventive maintenance to trailers
- like tire changes, minor electrical repairs and greasing.
- Use maintenance software to create and track work orders.
- Communicate status updates with internal customers. Skills and
- Technical degree in welding, electronics, or related systems,
or a minimum of one year of trailer technician experience.
- Basic welding skills preferred.
- Computer systems and diagnostic software experience.
- Able to provide recommendations regarding maintenance and
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire. Pay and
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- See full list of .
- Competitive hourly wage: starting pay between $26.20 to $32.80
based on experience, plus shift pay of $0.65 based on weekend hours
worked.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership.Please see job descriptionPI216846802
Keywords: Schneider, Kent , Trailer Technician, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...