Company: The Staffing Resource Group Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Location: Kent, WA
Employment Type: 5-6 month assignment with potential for extension
or to move direct
Available Shifts: A Shift (M-Th, 5am-3:30pm) or C Shift (Fri-Sun,
5am-5:30pm) PST (Overtime is anticipated)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5+ years experience (or equivalent) in aerospace, aircraft,
R&D or related industrial or defense fields.
- Strong attention to detail, desire to solve problems, and drive
to resolve technical issues.
- Ability to lift items up to 40 lbs. and use lifting equipment
and machinery for heavier hardware.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, prove ability to follow
direction, and meet expectations.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and
- Physically able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to
interface with software systems, databases and Microsoft Office
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional
relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion. with
cryogenic systems, operation, safety and hardware.
- Prior experience fabricating, maintaining, testing, operating
or inspecting aerospace mechanical components or fluids systems
- Experience with CAD systems for review and interpretation of
3-D models desired.
- Certification for PIT class I, II, III, IV, or V forklift
and/or overhead crane operator desired.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national U.S. permanent resident
(current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as
a refugee or granted asylum. Duties:
- Integrate, test, functionally verify, and troubleshoot
hydraulic and pneumatically actuated cryogenic valves, systems and
- Perform intermediate and/or depot level component maintenance,
inspection, and repair.
- Assist engineers in reviewing and developing design concepts,
tooling, test hardware and providing feedback for
- Follow, review, improve and provide feedback on work
instructions for complex mechanical systems and installations.
- Safely work with chemical and/or high-pressure hazardous
- Ensure tasks are performed on schedule, safely and in a
- Rapidly adapt to changing roles while working in a challenging
high-paced work environment.
- Show Innovation and accountability in theof improvement of
processes and the efficiency of operations and the work area.
- Maintain inventory of parts and equipment for assembly, test
and maintenance of valve related systems.
- Support overtime required for integration tasks or test
Keywork Searchstring: Integration Technician, Aerospace Tech,
Aviation, Manufacturing Technician, Spaceflight Systems,
Subassembly, Production, Research and Development, R&D,
Assembler, Operator, Manufacture,
Keywords: The Staffing Resource Group Inc, Kent , Integration Technician, Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...