Warehouse Assistant - Outbound (Full Time)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- Ability to understand written material.
- Basic math skills.Job SummaryWorks in one to two departments
within a distribution center performing various warehousing tasks,
including unloading, picking, packing, counting, and/or checking
inventory. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Loads and unloads materials to and from designated storage
areas, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles.
- Fills customer orders using a pick list and prepares orders for
shipment according to company standards.
- Obtains merchandise from shelves or bins and verifies product
and quantity accuracy.
- Inspects products for damages and reports issues to
- Returns misplaced products to proper storage areas.
- Maintains a clean working environment in accordance with
company safety policies.
- Performs other warehousing duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- No travel required.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI,
WA Job Seekers:Pay Range$23.25-$25.60 HourlyHDS provides the
following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy AssistanceCA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY,
OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range
for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a
variety of elements including market data, experience, skills,
internal equity and other factors.Our Goals for Diversity, Equity,
and InclusionWe are committed to creating a culture that promotes
equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We
value the diversity of our people.Equal Employment OpportunityHD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HD Supply, Kent , Warehouse Assistant - Outbound (Full Time), Professions , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!