Sales Executive - great base salary + unlimited commission opportunity
Company: Stericycle, Inc.
Posted on: January 7, 2021
WE ARE HIRING!
Do you want to work for a top-rated Sales organization?
Are you looking to launch a successful career in sales?
Are you interested in providing products and services that help the
Stericycle is currently seeking talented, competitive individuals
to join our growing Sales organization. As a Sales Executive, you
would be responsible for the direct sales of our business to
business services to new and existing customers within an
assigned/designated territory. The Sales Executive is responsible
for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline building,
identifying and qualifying target opportunities, meeting with
prospective customers, finalizing and closing orders and following
through to revenue. You will be provided with the latest
technology, tools and training to ensure best chance of success.
Top performers will be rewarded with lucrative commissions,
opportunities for growth and advancement, recognition trips, and
more. Stericycle was recently recognized as one of Selling Power's
"50 Best Companies to Sell For"!
The Sales Executive, a member of Shred-its sales team, is
responsible for the direct sales of Shred-it's services to
potential and existing customers within an assigned territory. The
Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of sales, pipeline
building, qualifying target opportunities, managing the sales
cycle, closing orders and following through to revenue. The Sales
Executive maintains Shred-its policies, standards, and practices
both within and outside their assigned territory and ensures
adherence to Shred-it's Vision, Mission and Values.
Key Job Activities:
The Sales Executive is expected to report to the Kent, WA sales
office 2 to 3 days a week and cover the following territory in the
405 corridor from Renton to Lynnwood.
Primary Job Duties:
* Aggressively sell document destruction or other Stericycle
services to prospective customers in a specific, designated
territory.to drive revenue.
* With support of the District Sales Manager, develop and set
specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual
* Develop and maintain pipeline of opportunities and sales strategy
for the assigned territory; reports daily activities and
* Develop and maintain a high level of expertise of all services
and competitive solutions and implements best practices to sell
solutions to customers
* Develops customer lead activity through daily telephone and
door-to-door cold-calling, appointment setting and direct mail
* Participates in all sales and other training provided by the
*. Participates in special projects and promotional campaigns
* Builds relationship with current and potential customers to best
understand their requirements and present services and options that
best meet their needs.
* Delivers world class customer service levels that exceed customer
expectations on a regular basis.
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales
* Strong prospecting and business development skills
* Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful
business-to-business sales and service relationships
* Strong and polished professional communication skills,
negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
* Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and
* Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by
* Able and prepared to travel within a defined, local territory on
a daily basis; minimal long distance travel is required
* Minimum of 1 year prior sales experience is highly preferred
* Experience selling in a business-to-business environment
involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision
makers is highly preferred
* Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is highly
* Post-secondary education (College or University Degree) is
* Experience using Salesforce or other similar CRM and SAP is an
advantage but not required
Required Education: in University / College undergraduate degree or
--- Comprehensive World-Class Training Program
--- Solid Base Salary & Unlimited Commission Potential
--- Monthly & Annual Performance Bonuses & Incentives
--- Mileage Reimbursement
--- Solid Career Path
--- Annual Recognition Events at Exotic Resorts
--- 401(k) matching program
--- Education assistance program
--- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
--- Disability & Life Insurance
--- Paid Vacation & Holidays
--- Company phone, iPad, Laptop
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature
and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of
the job or person. This document does not create an employment
contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests
for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental
limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and
local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and
consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right
to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in
writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
It is the policy of Stericycle, as an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer, to hire the best qualified people available
without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation,
marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, religion, status
with regard to public assistance, order of protection status,
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Stericycle, Inc., Kent , Sales Executive - great base salary + unlimited commission opportunity, Sales , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!