Insurance Sales Agent/Agent Trainee
Company: National General Insurance
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing
auto insurers in the country? Start a new career in omni-channel
sales? Thrive in a performance-driven environment where you're
recognized and rewarded for your results? If the answer is, "yes!"
then apply to join our team today!
We're looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and dedicated Sales
Trainees and Licensed Agents who want to make a difference by
protecting the lives, family, and assets of others while growing
their career in insurances sales.
What makes Direct Auto Insurance unique?
* We are Great Place to Work certified!
* No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid licensing
* The sky is the limit on your commissions - we offer uncapped
* Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products through
retail stores and phone!
* Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused
* Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program!
* Comprehensive benefits!
* No cold calling - We have the leads for you to follow up on!
* Eleven paid holidays throughout the year in addition to a formal
paid time off program!
* Branded shirts are provided at no cost to you, which makes
picking out clothes each day easy!
* Internal advancement opportunities - grow with us!
Founded in 1991, Direct Auto Insurance is a well-established,
fast-growing company that sells affordable car, renters,
motorcycle, homeowners insurance, and other types of coverage and
products online, over the phone, and in-store at more than 400
retail locations across the United States.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic sales
environment with real opportunity for career growth and advancement
alongside experienced leaders within an entrepreneurial culture. If
you are ready to start working in a fun & exciting environment
where making a difference matters, then we want to talk to you!
Provide the opportunity for motivated individuals to obtain
industry experience working in a sales and customer support role
while preparing and training to become a Licensed Insurance Sales
Agent. Paid classroom and hands-on training is provided to assist
trainees in the active pursuit of State Property/Casualty and Life
and Health Licenses. Individual will assist customers, complete
marketing activities and help with all office functions under
direct guidance of an Agent or Lead Sales Agent.
Responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of
business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Auto products
including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside
Assistance to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers,
support office operations and market our products outside of the
office via marketing calls and visits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
* Prepare to become a licensed agent through attending appropriate
courses, self-study, participation in training activities and job
shadowing of agents to learn skills and accumulate experience
* Provide general clerical and administrative support to staff
including handling inbound and outbound phone calls, reports,
filing, researching and gathering information, and maintaining
overall appearance of sales office
* Assist customers with general questions, receive customer
payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of
receipts for cash drawers
* Complete marketing and sales related activities which further the
Direct Auto brand in the local market (outbound marketing calls,
car dealerships visits, lo
Keywords: National General Insurance, Kent , Insurance Sales Agent/Agent Trainee, Sales , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!