Community Relations Director
Company: Arbor Village - Health and Wellness
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Job Summary:--Community Relations Director ---The Community
Relations Director is responsible for achieving budgeted
occupancy--through targeted sales and marketing activities. Heavy
inside and outside--are required to be successful in the position.
Subsequently, quarterly--action plans will be developed which will
outline the specific strategies--ensure occupancy success. In-depth
knowledge of competitors and community--sources will be required to
properly sell the community.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents,
families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to follow through with complex and detailed projects to
- Computer proficient
- Relevant work experience (2 years preferred)
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential
job functions), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must have valid driver license
Essential Primary Functions:
- Meet or exceed budgeted occupancy goals through achievement of
budgeted number of new move-ins each month.
- Perform inquiry call lead generation (traffic) through targeted
sales and marketing activities for both professionals and the
general public. Achieve the necessary number of leads for the
community to ensure the move-in goal is attained.
- Properly conduct all initial telephone inquiries with the goal
of setting up a community tour. The marketing director will conduct
timely and focused follow up with all inquires generated at the
community. Develop individualized strategies to convert inquiries
- Identify and train an inquiry call back up team to ensure that
no inquiries are missed.
- Develop and implement a Cascade Living Group approved tour
protocol for the community. Follow tour protocol procedures and
train touring back up team on the community tour protocol. Conduct
all tours for prospects while on-site at the community.
- Ensure proper interview/assessments are conducted on all new
prospects prior to the move-in date. Train the assessment team on
the marketing and selling aspects of the assessment. Coordinate a
back up team for assessments.
- Utilize the Cascade Living Group Sales Effectiveness Selling
Method to achieve excellent closing rations.
- For communities with more than one apartment available, set up
and maintain a Cascade Living Group approved model room which
should be used exclusively for tours.
- Generate professional referrals by outside, face to face
selling to a minimum of who are in the position of referring
residents to the community. Professional referral sources should
include: social workers, case managers, physicians, nurses,
therapists, managers, administrators, clergy, competitors, snfs,
ILS/ALS, and trust officers.
- Generate new leads into the community through a targeted
advertising plan that might include newspaper or direct mail. All
advertising placement must be approved in advance by the Director
of Marketing and Sales.
- Organizes innovative and targeted special and educational
events on a monthly basis to attract new consumer leads and
professional traffic into the community. These events are separate
and distinct from events targeted for current residents.
- Conducts extensive competitor analysis. Tours all competitors
regularly. Conducts a quarterly written update of all competitors
including pricing, strengths, weaknesses and number of inquires won
and lost to each competitor. Develops a written plan to combat all
competitor strengths and emphasize competitor weaknesses in the
- Complete a daily marketing report which is sent to Director of
Sales and marketing, ED and Director of Operations. This report is
copied from You Got Leads and posted to an e-mail. A short summary
of the days events are also included.
- Understand and communicate the Cascade Living Group difference.
Develop a written features and benefits analysis of the community
and train all staff. Continuously educate yourself on the programs
offered in all departments for improved selling results.
- Attend and contribute to Daily Stand Up meetings, keeping focus
- Walk through community on a daily basis, ensuring that it is
- Keep You've Got Leads up to date, complete daily schedule
tasks, enter notes, new leads etc. for both inside and outside
- Assist in maintaining budget of the department
- Maintain Company standards of inquiries, inquiry to tour ratio,
tour to reservation fee ratio, inquiry to move-in ratio, number of
professional referrals, move-ins per month.
- Coordinate new move-ins
- Complete Apartment make ready list and keep up-to-date
- Maintain two week rotating outreach schedule: Company standard
for 1 person is 30 calls per month, for 2 people standard is 60
calls per month
- Maintain a tour book at the front desk
- Join weekly conference call to discuss leads and brain storm
ways to move the sales process forward.
- Ensure that there are adequate brochures and move-in packets
ready for tours and admissions.
- Maintain accurate record of move-ins, submit commission request
in timely fashion
- Maintain accurate record of mileage and expenses, submit
detailed account to Executive Director on a monthly basis
- Other tasks as assigned by Executive Director
- Demonstrate independent judgment and discretion
- Is an Ambassador of Good-will and is able to rally Associate's
to positively promote the Sales and marketing efforts.
- Ensure compliance and understanding of all regulations
regarding residents' rights
- Must maintain eight hours of Alzheimer's and related
dementia-specific training per year.
- Promote and encourage residents and Associates to participate
in Sales activities
- Follow and communicate company policies and procedures
- The job description provides a framework for the job, other
duties may be assigned as necessary
- Attire is appropriate at all times, preferably business
Working conditions (travel, hours, environment):
- Workspaces must be kept orderly.
- Able to work any of the 7 days per week.
- Available for weekend and event events as needed.
Physical/sensory requirements:Medium work: ability to exert 20-50
pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force
frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
OSHA category classification:
- II: Potential for exposure to bloodborne pathogen--
Keywords: Arbor Village - Health and Wellness, Kent , Community Relations Director, Executive , Kent, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!